Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Big Data on Real-World Applications
- Author(s) Sebastian Ventura Soto
- Publisher: InTech (July 20, 2016)
- Hardcover/Paperback 122 Pages
- eBook PDF Files
- Language: English
- ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-2490-0 / 978-953-51-2489-4
- Share This:
As technology advances, high volumes of valuable data are generated day by day in modern organizations. The management of such huge volumes of data has become a priority in these organizations, requiring new techniques for data management and data analysis in Big Data environments. These environments encompass many different fields including medicine, education data, and recommender systems.
The aim of this book is to provide the reader with a variety of fields and systems where the analysis and management of Big Data are essential. This book describes the importance of the Big Data era and how existing information systems are required to be adapted to face up the problems derived from the management of massive datasets.About the Authors
- Sebastian Ventura received the B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in sciences from the University of Cordoba in 1989 and 1996, respectively. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Numerical Analysis, University of Cordoba, where he is the Head of the Knowledge Discovery and Intelligent Systems Research Laboratory.