Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Building Websites with e107: A step by step tutorial to getting your e107 website up and running fast
- Author(s) Tad Boomer
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (February 26, 2007)
- Paperback 260 pages
- eBook zpped PDF, 11.57 MB
- Language: English
- ASIN: 1904811310
- ISBN-13: 978-1904811312A
- Share This:
This book is a fast paced tutorial to creating a website using e107. If you have never used e107, or even any web content management system before, then this book will walk you through each step in a friendly and accessible way. From installation, to initial set up and content entry and then on to customization for your own look and feel, this book will get you to a stable and working e107 based web site fast. You do not have to be an experienced web developer or designer to get a great looking site with a full set of functions using this book and e107.
This book will guide you through every step. This book is primarily for entrepreneurs, small office/home office, small businesses and non-profit agencies who would like to have interactive, business and/or e-commerce web sites at a low cost without sacrificing power or usability. No knowledge of PHP programming, Apache, or MySQL is required.About the Authors
- Theodore (Tad) Boomer was born in August 1956 in Catskill, NY. From an early age he showed a propensity for science and mechanic but also in art and music. When the personal computers became available he knew then that he was going to be working with them in one form or another when he grew up. Since 1985 he has run Connetek Business Technologies, http://www.connetek.com, his own small business technology company specializing in consulting, small business technology assessment, web presence, web design and web hosting with a focus on entrepreneurs, small office/home office, small business, non-profit and small government contracts. His technical knowledge and ability to communicate effectively has garnered him clients from around the world.
- Web Programming and Development
- PHP (Personal Home Pages) Programming
- HTML, DHTML and XHTML
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)