Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Lectures on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
- Author(s) Marco Taboga
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 8, 2012), eBook (Continuously update)
- Hardcover/Paperback 656 pages
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1480215236
- ISBN-13: 978-0821807491
- Share This:
This book is a collection of lectures on probability theory and mathematical statistics. It provides an accessible introduction to topics that are not usually found in elementary textbooks. It collects results and proofs, especially on probability distributions, that are hard to find in standard references and are scattered here and there in more specialistic books.About the Authors
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.
- Statistics and SAS Programming
- Financial Mathematics and Engineering
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Combinatorics and Game Theory