Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Manifolds - Current Research Areas
- Author(s) Paul Bracken
- Publisher: InTech (January 18, 2017)
- Hardcover 158 pages
- eBook PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-9535128724, (Print) 978-9535128717
- Share This:
Differential geometry is a very active field of research and has many applications to areas such as physics and gravity, for example. The papers in this book cover a number of subjects which will be of interest to workers in these areas. It is hoped that the papers here will be able to provide a useful resource for researchers with regard to current fields of research in this important area.About the Authors
- Dr. Paul Bracken is currently a Professor at the Mathematics Department at the University of Texas in Edinburg, TX. He obtained his BSc degree from the University of Toronto and PhD degree from the University of Waterloo in Canada. His research interests include mathematical problems in quantum mechanics and quantum field theory, differential geometry and partial differential equations as well as their overlap with the area of gravity.
- Geometry and Topology
- Differential Equations and Dynamical System
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra