Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
Notes on Convex sets, Polytopes, Polyhedra, Combinatorial Topology, Voronoi Diagrams and Delaunay Triangulations
Where are Temporary Flight Restrictions? Click here to find out!
- Title Notes on Convex sets, Polytopes, Polyhedra, Combinatorial Topology, Voronoi Diagrams and Delaunay Triangulations
- Authors Andrew McGill
- Publisher: Leading Edge (March 2, 2006)
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Notes on Convex sets, Polytopes, Polyhedra, Combinatorial Topology
This book may be viewed as a tutorial and a set of notes on convex sets, polytopes, polyhedra, combinatorial topology, Voronoi Diagrams and Delaunay Triangulations. It is intended for a broad audience of mathematically inclined readers.About the Authors
- Jean Gallier is a professor at Computer and Information Science Department, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Combinatorics and Game Theory
- Discrete and Finite Mathematics
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computational Complexity
- Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing
Resources and Links