Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Working through Screens: 100 Ideas for Envisioning Powerful, Engaging, and Productive User Experiences in Knowledge Work
- Author(s) Jacob Burghardt
- Publisher: Flashbulb Interaction, Inc. (January 25, 2010)
- Paperback 400 pages
- ebook Online, HTML, PDF 8.37 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
Working through Screens is a reference for product teams creating new or iteratively improved applications for thinking work. Written for use during early, formative conversations, it provides teams with a broad range of considerations for setting the overall direction and priorities for their onscreen tools. With hundreds of envisioning questions and fictional examples from clinical research, financial trading, and architecture, this volume can help definers and designers to explore innovative new directions for their products.
Working through Screens is built around a suggested overall approach to application design:
- Extensive concepting, based on intensive questioning, driving visionary, collaboratively defined strategies for exemplary tools for thought
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices
- Software Design Patterns
- Website Style, Design and Accessibility
- Web Design and Publishing