Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Design Your Imagination ©2009-2010 (WebGuru India)
- Blown to Bits: Your Life, Liberty, and Happiness After the Digital Explosion ©2008 (Hal Abelson, et al)
Post under Digital and Information Age on Fri Jan 30, 2009
It explores all the nooks and crannies of the digital universe.
- Adobe Flash Platform ActionScript Reference for RIA Development ©2008 (Adobe)
Post under Web Programming on Fri Jan 30, 2009
Use this guide both as an API reference and a tool to learn ActionScript.
- Complex Science for a Complex World ©2006 (Pascal Perez, David Batten)
Post under General Science on Fri Jan 30, 2009
A new kind of science is helping us deepen our understanding of how human ecosystems.
- Mastering Book-Keeping: A Complete Guide to the Business Accounting ©2006 (Peter Marshall)
Post under Miscellaneous Books on Fri Jan 30, 2009
A useful approach to the teaching and learning of book-keeping skills.
- The Python Language Reference Manual ©2003-2009 (Guido van Rossum, et al)
Post under Python Programming on Fri Jan 23, 2009
This manual is the definitive language reference for Python.
- Blunt Axe Basic: Let's Build a Scripting Engine-Compiler ©2009 (Steve Arbayo)
- Using R for Introductory Statistics ©2001-2004 (John Verzani)
Post under The R Programming Language on Tue Jan 20, 2009
Numerous examples to illustrate both the R commands and the general statistical concepts.
- Windows PowerShell 1.0 Essentials ©2009 (Neil Smyth)
Post under Windows Applications on Thu Jan 08, 2009
Windows PowerShell is both a scripting language and an interactive shell.
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions: From Desktop to Datacenter ©2009 (Mitch Tulloch)
Post under Windows Applications on Thu Jan 01, 2009
Latest Microsoft virtualization technologies, including Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, etc.
- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications ©2008 (Richard Szeliski)
Post under Computer and Machine Vision on Thu Jan 01, 2009
This book has more emphasis on basic techniques that work under real-world conditions.
- Software Engineering ©2008 (Ivan Marsic)
Post under Software Engineering Principles and Practices on Thu Jan 01, 2009
Important technologies for software development with particular focus on Web applications.
- Mathematics for Algorithm and Systems Analysis ©2005 (Edward A. Bender/S. Gill Williamson)
Post under Discrete Mathematics on Thu Jan 01, 2009
The ideas and mathematical language to address problems in the field's many applications.
- Neural Networks - A Systematic Introduction ©1996 (Raul Rojas)
Post under Neural Networks on Thu Jan 01, 2009
In this book, theoretical laws and models previously scattered in the literature are brought together into a general theory of artificial neural nets.