Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Elementary Algebra
- Author(s) John Redden
- Publisher: FlatWorld Knowledge (February, 2011)
- Hardcover On Demand
- eBook HTML and PDF (1334 pages, 76.1 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145330093
- ISBN-13: 978-1453300930/978-1-4533-0092-3
- Share This:
This book takes the best of the traditional, practice-driven algebra texts and combines it with modern amenities to influence learning, like online/inline video solutions, as well as, other media driven features that only a free online text can deliver.About the Authors
- John Redden earned his degrees at California State University–Northridge and Glendale Community College. He is now a professor of mathematics at the College of the Sequoias, located in Visalia, California.
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Elementry and High School Mathematics
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Number Theory