Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
What's Virtualization? Why It's Important? Check here.
- Title PC Architecture
- Author(s) Michael Karbo
- Publisher: Know Ware - Competence Micro (September 2, 2002); eBook (karbosguide.dk, 2006)
- Paperback: 386 pages (in French)
- eBook HTML, PDF (300 pages, 6.8 MB)
- Language: English and French
- ISBN-10: 2912954991
- ISBN-13: 978-2912954992
- Share This:
This guide is written in easy language and contains a lot of illustrations. The author would like to give you enough insight into and confidence about your PC's workings that you would dare to upgrade your PC, or build your next PC yourself.About the Authors
- Computer Hardware, Personal Computers, and the History of Computers
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Computer Science
Resources and Links