Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Build Your Own PC - An Illustrated Step by Step Guide to Building a Computer
- Author(s) Morris Rosenthal
- Publisher: The McGraw-Hill Companies, 1st Edition (12/29/1998); 4th Edtion (10/2004); eBook (2011)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- eBook HTML files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0071346287/B00007FYE7 (4th Edition: 0072255595)
- ISBN-13: 9780072255591
- Share This:
Now you can build a computer from start to finish as easily as following a recipe with this highly visual and instructive guide. PC expert Morris Rosenthal walks you through every step of the process - from purchasing parts to installing operating systems and add-ons -- in clear, easy-to-understand language.
You'll learn to assemble both tower and desktop PCs, know how much to spend on parts to get desired performance, troubleshoot common problems, and much more. Whether you're a first-time builder or a seasoned professional, this step-by-step photo-filled guide is the only book you'll need.About the Authors
- Morris Rosenthal is the founder and moderator of the Yahoo! Computer Business group for independent computer business owners with over 4,500 members. Morris holds a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering and an M.S. degree in electrical engineering.
- Computer Hardware, Personal Computers, and the History of Computers
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Operating Systems Design and Construction
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- Computer Science
- Build Your Own PC - An Illustrated Step by Step Guide to Building a Computer (Morris Rosenthal)
- How to Build a PC - Step by Step Guide