Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title 802.11ac: A Survival Guide
- Author(s) Matthew Gast
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media (July 22, 2013)
- Paperback 100 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449343147
- ISBN-13: 978-1449343149
- Share This:
802.11ac is the next jump in speed for Wi-Fi, offering an increase in speed to beyond 1 Gbps. This book describes the technology behind the latest generation of Wi-Fi, including new coding and channel layouts for higher raw speed, as well as technology that underlies beamforming and multi-user MIMO for even greater efficiency.About the Authors
- Matthew Gast is the director of product management at Aerohive Networks, responsible for the software that powers Aerohive's networking devices. He has been active within the Wi-Fi community, serving as the chair of both security task groups at the Wi-Fi Alliance, where he leads efforts to extend the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) certification to incorporate newly developed security technologies and drive adoption of the strongest forms of security by network administrators.
- Wireless and Mobile Communications
- Radio and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Books by O'Reilly®