Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
88 C Programs
Where are Temporary Flight Restrictions? Click here to find out!
- Title 88 C Programs
- Author(s) JT Kalnay
- Publisher: CreateSpace (January 22, 2012)
- Paperback 242 pages
- eBook PDF (296 pages, 981 KB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469957396
- ISBN-13: 978-1469957395
- Share This:
This book contains 88 C programs used to teach C programming.About the Authors
- JT Kalnay wrote C, C++, and Assembler programs from 1979 until 1995 when he decided to become a patent attorney. He still dabbles in programming, but spends more of his time writing novels about programming mistakes (e.g., The Pattern).
- C++ Programming
- The C and Objective-C Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages
Resources and Links