Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Author(s) Mike Chambers, Daniel Dura, Kevin Hoyt
- Publisher: Adobe Developer Library; 1st Ed. edition (July 10, 2007)
- Paperback: 176 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 176 pages, 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0596515197
- ISBN-13: 978-0596515195
- Share This:
Written by members of the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) product team, this is the official guide to the beta release of Adobe's new cross-platform desktop runtime, previously known by its code name Apollo.
- Mike Chambers has spent the last 8 years building applications that target the Flash runtime. During that time, he has worked with numerous technologies including Flash, Generator, .NET, Central, Flex, and Ajax. He is currently the senior product manager for developer relations for Apollo.
- Daniel Dura is a Platform Evangelist at Adobe focusing on Apollo and Flash. He is currently based in San Francisco, California.
- Kevin Hoyt is a Platform Evangelist with Adobe Systems, Inc. who likes moving, breaking, blurring and jumping over the lines of conventional technology.
- Books by O'Reilly®
- Ajax and Web 2.0
- Web Programming
- Web Design and Development