Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Advanced Topics in Applied Operations Management
- Author(s) Yair Holtzman
- Publisher: IN-TECH (March 2012)
- Hardcover 200 pages
- eBook Online, ziiped PDF, 5.22 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0345-5
- Share This:
This book creatively demonstrates a valuable connection among operations strategy, operations management, operations research, and various departments, systems, and practices throughout an organization. The authors show how mathematical tools and process improvements can be applied effectively in unique measures to other functions. The book provides examples that illustrate the challenges confronting firms competing in today's demanding environment bridging the gap between theory and practice by analyzing real situations.About the Authors
- Applied Mathematics
- Operations Research (OR) and Optimization
- Management, Project Management, Risk Management, etc.