Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Advances in Evolutionary Algorithms
- Author(s) Witold Kosinski
- Publisher: IN-TECH (January 2008)
- Hardcover 284 pages
- eBook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-7619-11-4
- Share This:
Genetic and evolutionary algorithms (GEAs) have often achieved an enviable success in solving optimization problems in a wide range of disciplines. The goal of this book is to provide effective optimization algorithms for solving a broad class of problems quickly, accurately, and reliably by employing evolutionary mechanisms. In this regard, five significant issues have been investigated:
- Bridging the gap between theory and practice of GEAs, thereby providing practical design guidelines.
- Demonstrating the practical use of the suggested road map.
- Offering a useful tool to significantly enhance the exploratory power in time-constrained and memory-limited applications.
- Providing a class of promising procedures that are capable of scalably solving hard problems in the continuous domain.
- Opening an important track for multiobjective GEA research that relies on decomposition principle.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Computational Complexity
- Discrete Mathematics