Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Advances in Grid Computing
- Author(s) Zoran Constantinescu
- Publisher: IN-TECH (February 28, 2011)
- Hardcover 272 pages
- eBook PDF Files, and a zipped PDF, 11.51 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-307-301-9
- Share This:
This book approaches the grid computing with a perspective on the latest achievements in the field, providing an insight into the current research trends and advances, and presenting a large range of innovative research papers.
The topics covered in this book include resource and data management, grid architectures and development, and grid-enabled applications. New ideas employing heuristic methods from swarm intelligence or genetic algorithm and quantum encryption are considered in order to explain two main aspects of grid computing: resource management and data management.
The book addresses also some aspects of grid computing that regard architecture and development, and includes a diverse range of applications for grid computing, including possible human grid computing system, simulation of the fusion reaction, ubiquitous healthcare service provisioning and complex water systems.About the Authors
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computational Complexity
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics