Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Agile Software Development Succinctly
- Author(s) Stephen Haunts
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2015)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (59 Pages, 1.3 MB), Mobi (Kindle), etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Learning new development processes can be difficult, but switching to Agile doesn’t need to be complicated. Explore the theories behind Agile and learn how to make it work for you. In Agile Software Development Succinctly, author Stephen Haunts will guide you to a fuller understanding of Agile, its advantages and disadvantages, and how to get the most out of it.
Table of Contents:
- Waterfall Development and its Problems
- What is Agile?
- Common Agile Misconceptions and Mistakes
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Closing Summary
- Agile Software Development Succinctly (Stephen Haunts)
- Mobi (Kindle) Format
- Book Homepage (Resource, etc.)