Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title O'Reilly® Ajax Design Patterns
- Author(s) Michael Mahemoff
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (June 29, 2006)
- Paperback 656 pages
- eBook Online
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596101805
- ISBN-13: 978-0596101800
- Share This:
This book shows you best practices that can dramatically improve your web development projects. It investigates how others have successfully dealt with conflicting design principles in the past and then relays that information directly to you.
The patterns outlined in the book fall into four categories:
- * Foundational technology: Examines the raw technologies required for Ajax development
- * Programming: Exposes techniques that developers have discovered to ensure their Ajax applications are maintainable
- * Functionality and usability: Describes the types of user interfaces you'll come across in Ajax applications, as well as the new types of functionality that Ajax makes possible
- * Development: Explains the process being used to monitor, debug, and test Ajax applications
- Michael Mahemoff holds a PhD in Computer Science and Software Engineering from the University of Melbourne, where his thesis was "Design Reuse in Software Engineering and Human-Computer Interaction." He lives in London and consults on software development issues in banking, health care, and logistics.
- Ajax and Web 2.0
- Books by O'Reilly®
- HTML, DHTML and XHTML
- XML and XSL
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Web Programming
- Web Design and Development