Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Algorithmic Problem Solving with Python
- Author(s) John B. Schneider, Shira Lynn Broschat, Jess Dahmen
- Publisher: Washington State University (May 31, 2015)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF Files and a single PDF (360 pages, 2.1 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book uses Python to introduce folks to programming and algorithmic thinking. It is sharply focused on classical algorithms, but it also gives a solid understanding of fundamental algorithmic problem-solving techniques.
The book deals with some of the most important and challenging areas of programming and computer science in a highly readable manner. It covers both algorithmic theory and programming practice, demonstrating how theory is reflected in real Python programs. Well-known algorithms and data structures that are built into the Python language are explained, and the user is shown how to implement and evaluate others.About the Authors
- Algorithmic Problem Solving with Python (John B. Schneider, et al)
- Videos designed to accompany the book
- Book Homepage (Code and Data, Solutions, Video, etc.)