Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide: Working with Organizational Culture
- Author(s) Michael Sahota
- Publisher: InfoQ (Jul 25, 2012)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (80 pages, 3.8 MB), and ePub
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-1-105-73572-1
- Share This:
This book provides a set of essential thinking tools for understanding Agile adoption and transformation: how they differ and what you need to know to know to avoid being another statistic in the widespread adoption failure. In particular, you will learn how to use culture to work more effectively with your organization.About the Authors
- Michael Sahota is a Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) and change agent whose mission is to make a difference in the lives of the people and the companies he works with. Michael has sixteen years experience in software development and ten years of proven leadership. Over the last ten years, Michael has been helping companies adopt and transform with Agile and Lean practices including Kanban.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories: