Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Architecture for Combinator Graph Reduction (TIGRE)
- Authors Philip J. Koopman, Jr.
- Publisher: Academic Pr (October 1990)
- Hardcover 176 pages
- eBook Online, PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN 0124192408
- ISBN-13: 978-0124192409
- Share This:
The results of cache-simulation experiments with an abstract machine for reducing combinator graphs are presented. The abstract machine, called TIGRE, exhibits reduction rates that, for similar kinds of combinator graphs on similar kinds of hardware, compare favorably with previously reported techniques.About the Authors
- Reinhard Diestel is Professor at the Department of Mathematics at the University of Hamburg.
- Graph Theory
- Combinatorics and Game Theory
- Discrete and Finite Mathematics
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation