Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Introduction to Python
- Author(s) Guido van Rossum
- Publisher: Network Theory Ltd. (March 1, 2011); eBook (November 2006)
- Paperback 164 pages
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906966133
- ISBN-13: 978-1906966133
- Share This:
This manual provides an introduction to Python, an easy to learn object-oriented programming language. Python combines power with clear syntax. It has modules, classes, exceptions, very high level data types, and dynamic typing. Python can link directly to libraries written in C or C++ and can be embedded as an extension language for applications that need a programmable interface. Python is free software. It can be used with GNU (GNU/Linux), Unix, Microsoft Windows and many other systems.About the Authors
- Guido van Rossum is the inventor of Python. Fred L. Drake, Jr. is the official editor of the Python documentation.
- Python Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages
- Computer and Video Game Development and Programming