Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Introduction to R: A Programming Environment for Data Analysis and Graphics
- Author(s) William N Venables, David M Smith
- Publisher: Network Theory Ltd.; 2nd edition (May 1, 2009); eBook (Version 2.15.1, June 22, 2012)
- Paperback 144 pages
- eBook PDF (109 pages, 630 KB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954612086
- ISBN-13: 978-0954612085
- Share This:
This tutorial manual provides a comprehensive introduction to R, a software package for statistical computing and graphics.
R supports a wide range of statistical techniques and is easily extensible via user-defined functions. One of R's strengths is the ease with which publication-quality plots can be produced in a wide variety of formats.
This is a printed edition of the tutorial documentation from the R distribution, with additional examples, notes and corrections. It is based on R version 2.9.0, released April 2009. R is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). It can be used with GNU/Linux, Unix and Microsoft Windows. All the money raised from the sale of this book supports the development of free software and documentationAbout the Authors
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- The R Programming Language
- Statistics, and SAS Programming
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Geographic Information System (GIS) and Web Mapping