Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Applied Linear Algebra in Action
- Author(s) Vasilios N. Katsikis
- Publisher: InTech (July 06, 2016)
- Hardcover 172pages
- eBook PDF Files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-2420-7 / 978-953-51-2419-1
- Share This:
Linear algebra permeates mathematics, perhaps more so than any other single subject. It plays an essential role in pure and applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, and many aspects of physics and engineering.
The textbook contains six chapters: Matrices, Moments and Quadrature; Structured Approaches to General Inverse Eigenvalue Problems; Eigenvalue Problems; Nonnegative Inverse Elementary Divisors Problem; Some Recent Advances in Nonlinear Inverse Scattering in 2D; Likelihood Ratio Tests in Multivariate Linear Model.
The techniques are illustrated by a wide sample of applications and examples that are chosen to highlight the tools of the trade. In particular, this book is devoted to Linear Mathematics by presenting problems in Applied Linear Algebra of general or special interest.About the Authors
- Vasilios N. Katsikis received his Diploma of Mathematics from the University of Athens, and his MSc in Applied Mathematics and his Ph D in Mathematics from the National Technical University of Athens.
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Applied Mathematics
- Calculus and Mathematical Analysis
- Linear Algebra - Theorems and Applications (Hassan Abid Yasser)
- A First Course in Linear Algebra (Robert A Beezer)
- Applied and Computational Linear Algebra: A First Course
- Linear Algebra, Theory And Applications (Kenneth Kuttler)
- Linear Algebra As an Introduction to Abstract Mathematics (Isaiah Lankham. et al)