Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title C Programming Tutorial, 4th Edition (K&R Version)
- Author(s) Mark Burgess
- Publisher: Dabs Press (1992); eBook (Oslo University College; 1999)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF (410 Pages, 2.1 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book is a tutorial. Its aim is to teach C to a beginner, but with enough of the details so as not be outgrown as the years go by. The author presumes that you have some previous aquaintance with programming — you need to know what a variable is and what a function is — but you do not need much experience.
It is not essential to follow the order of the chapters rigorously, but if you are a beginner to C it is recommended.About the Authors
- Mark Burgess is a researcher and writer at Oslo University College in Norway.
- The C and Objective C Programming
- The C++ Programming Language
- Unix/Linux Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages
- C Programming Tutorial, 4th Edition (K&R Version), by Mark Burgess
- The Mirror Site (1)
- The Mirror Site (2)
- HTML Format