Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title C# 1: Introduction to programming and the C# language
- Author(s) Poul Klausen
- Publisher: BookBoon (2012)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (289 pages, 7.75 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672322870
- ISBN-13: 978-0672322877
- Share This:
The book is a practical basic introduction to programming and C# that introduces basic principles of object-oriented programming and also deals with the C# programming language through a collection of simple examples. The goal is to provide the basic knowledge needed to develop complete applications and to move on to more specialized topics in programming. In addition to the basic concepts the book also deals with collection classes, and files with emphasis on object serializing. The book concludes with two slightly larger examples, which deal with the books many concepts in a larger context.About the Authors
- Poul Klausen has a master degree in mathematics from Aarhus University, specializing in algebraic topology. After the university and a subsequent pedagogically education Poul Klausen has primarily worked as a teacher and especially in IT education and over the past several years as a lecturer in computer science education. He has especially trained in programming and in this context both worked with and taught a variety of programming languages including C#.
- C# Programming Language
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- BASIC and Visual Basic Programming