Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title C# Succinctly
- Author(s) Joe Mayo
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2015)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (100 Pages, 1.9 MB), Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
C# is a general purpose, object-oriented, component-based programming language. As a general purpose language, there are a number of ways to apply C# to accomplish many different tasks. You can build web applications with ASP.NET, desktop applications with Windows Presentation Foundation, or build mobile applications for Windows Phone. Other applications include code that runs in the cloud via Windows Azure, and iOS, Android, and Windows Phone support with the Xamarin platform. With C# Succinctly by Joe Mayo, you will quickly learn the syntax you need to build your own C# applications.
Quickly learn the syntax of the C# programming language to build virtually any solution, from modern cloud and mobile apps to traditional desktop applications.About the Authors
- Joe Mayo is an author, a consultant at Mayo Software, LLC, and an instructor who specializes in Microsoft .NET technology. Joe has written several books, including C# Unleashed(Sams) and LINQ Programming (McGraw-Hill), and coauthored ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips (Wrox).
- C# Programming Language
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- BASIC and Visual Basic Programming
- Succinctly Free eBooks Series