Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Confessions of a Scrum Master
- Author(s) Paul VII
- Publisher: InfoQ (September 11, 2014)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (70 pages, 2.8 MB), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
In my years as a software engineer, scrum master, and agile portfolio manager, it has been a combination of my experiences and implementing continuous improvement that have by far provided me with the most learning. The experiences have been both good and bad. They have involved mistakes by my colleagues and, more importantly, mistakes by me. I have found that our own mistakes are often the biggest wake-up calls of all. However, I have also learned that as long as we truly inspect and adapt, we always grow hugely from our mistakes. Bearing this in mind, this book contains seven short stories that will give you:
- Insight into real life experiences through common, difficult situations that have occurred in real corporate organisations
- Confessions that reveal mistakes I have made on the job and how I have used them to improve
- Lessons learned by an industry expert that can be applied to any project, in any organisation
- Peter Hundermark is a Certified Scrum Coach and Trainer and a Kanban coach at Scrum Sense. He focuses on organisational development, change management and leadership development to help bring agility to the world of work.