Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Creative Commons: A User Guide
- Author(s) Simone Aliprandi
- Publisher: lulu.com (August 27, 2010), eBook (2011)
- Paperback 84 pages
- eBook PDF (116 pages, 1.6 MB) and Mobi (Kindel, 136 pages, 1153 KB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1446165574
- ISBN-13: 978-1446165577
- Share This:
A complete manual with a theoretical introduction and practical suggestions
Here is an operational manual which guides creators step by step in the world of Creative Commons licenses, the most famous and popular licenses for free distribution of intellectual products. Without neglecting useful conceptual clarifications, the author goes into technical details of the tools offered by Creative Commons, thus making them also understandable for total neophytes. This is a fundamental book for all those who are interested in the opencontent and copyleft world. This book is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.About the Authors
- Simone Aliprandi is an Italian lawyer and researcher who is constantly engaged in writing and consulting in the field of copyright and ICT law. He founded and still coordinates the Copyleft-Italia.it project and has published numerous books devoted to openculture and copyleft. He works also as a legal consultant for the Arraylaw.eu network. This is his first publication in English. More details about his activities are available at www.aliprandi.org.
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices
- Software Engineering