Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Game Theory Relaunched
- Author(s) Hardy Hanappi
- Publisher: InTech (March 27, 2013)
- Hardcover 344 pages
- eBook PDF files, and a zipped PDF, 3.31 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-1078-1
- Share This:
The game is on. Do you know how to play? Game theory sets out to explore what can be said about making decisions which go beyond accepting the rules of a game. Since 1942, a well elaborated mathematical apparatus has been developed to do so; but there is more. During the last three decades game theoretic reasoning has popped up in many other fields as well - from engineering to biology and psychology. New simulation tools and network analysis have made game theory omnipresent these days.
This book collects recent research papers in game theory, which come from diverse scientific communities all across the world; they combine many different fields like economics, politics, history, engineering, mathematics, physics, and psychology. All of them have as a common denominator some method of game theory. Enjoy.About the Authors
- Prof. Hardy Hanappi currently is ad personam chair for political economy of European integration, a position granted by the European Commission. He is professorial research associate at SOAS (University of London) where he spent a sabbatical in 2011. Hardy Hanappi now lives in Vienna.
- Combinatorics and Game Theory
- Financial Mathematics and Economics
- Applied Mathematics
- Probability and Stochastic Process
- Operations Research and Optimization Books