Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Getting started with pureQuery
- Author(s) Vitor Rodrigues, Zeus Courtois, Heather Lamb, Christina Sheets, Kathryn Zeideinstein
- Publisher: IBM Corporation (First Edition, December, 2010)
- eBook PDF, 302 pages, 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
pureQuery is a new data access platform from IBM that simplifies and optimizes applications that access data. This book teaches you how to take advantage of pureQuery in your Java or .NET applications in conjunction with DB2 Express-C, the no-charge edition of DB2.Read this free ebook to:
- Find out what pureQuery is
- Learn how to use pureQuery tooling in Optim™ Development Studio
- Write efficient Java™ database applications using pureQuery APIs
- Learn how to optimize your existing Java database applications using pureQuery
- Understand how pureQuery can optimize Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate applications
- Practice while developing a sample Java application
- Vitor Rodrigues works at Google as a Software Engineer designing and developing tools for the web.
- Heather Lamb is a software engineer at IBM in Herndon, Virginia. She worked for three years as a developer for the IBM Optim pureQuery Runtime and Optim Performance Manager Extended Insight products. Currently she is a technical consultant with IBM’s Global Business Services.
- IBM DB2
- SQL - The Structured Query Language
- Data Management White Papers
- Database and Storage White Papers