Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Global Navigation Satellite Systems: Signal, Theory and Applications
- Author(s) Shuanggen Jin
- Publisher: IN-TECH (February 03, 2012)
- Hardcover 426 pages
- eBook PDF files, and a Zipped PDF, 25.79 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-307-843-4
- Share This:
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) plays a key role in high precision navigation, positioning, timing, and scientific questions related to precise positioning. This is a highly precise, continuous, all-weather, and real-time technique.
The book is devoted to presenting recent results and developments in GNSS theory, system, signal, receiver, method, and errors sources, such as multipath effects and atmospheric delays. Furthermore, varied GNSS applications are demonstrated and evaluated in hybrid positioning, multi-sensor integration, height system, Network Real Time Kinematic (NRTK), wheeled robots, and status and engineering surveying. This book provides a good reference for GNSS designers, engineers, and scientists, as well as the user market.About the Authors
- Geographic Information System (GIS), Web Mapping, and GPS
- XML and XSL
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- Web Programming