Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introducing Windows Server 2012, RTM Edition
- Author(s) Mitch Tulloch, et al
- Publisher: Microsoft Press (September, 2, 2012)
- Paperback: 254 pages
- eBook: Multiple format PDF (256 pages, 17.8 MB), ePUB, MOBI)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735666792
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7535-3
- Share This:
Based on final, release-to-manufacturing (RTM) software, this book provides the high-level information you need to begin preparing now for deployment and management of Windows Server 2012.
Mitch Tulloch has updated his very popular free ebook on Windows Server 2012 based on the RTM version of the software.
A key feature of this book is the inclusion of sidebars written by members of the Windows Server team, Microsoft Support engineers, Microsoft Consulting Services staff, and others who work at Microsoft. These sidebars provide an insider’s perspective that includes both “under-the-hood” information concerning how features work, and strategies, tips, and best practices from experts who have been working with the platform during product development.
Get a head start evaluating Window Server 2012—with technical insights from a Microsoft MVP who’s worked extensively with the beta release. This practical introduction illuminates new features and capabilities, with scenarios demonstrating how the platform can meet the needs of your business.About the Authors
- Mitch Tulloch is a widely recognized expert on Windows administration and has been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status for his contributions supporting those who deploy and use Microsoft platforms, products, and solutions.
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications
- Windows Phone Development and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming