Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introducing Windows Server 2012
- Author(s) Mitch Tulloch, et al
- Publisher: Microsoft Press (June 8, 2012)
- Paperback: 254 pages
- eBook: Multiple format PDF (256 pages, 17.5 MB), ePUB, MOBI)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735666792
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6679-5
- Share This:
Get a head start evaluating Window Server 2012—with technical insights from a Microsoft MVP who’s worked extensively with the beta release. This practical introduction illuminates new features and capabilities, with scenarios demonstrating how the platform can meet the needs of your business.
This book represents a “first look” based on the public beta release of Windows Server 2012 and is intended to help IT professionals familiarize themselves with the capabilities of the new platform. Although certain features may change between now and RTM, much of the basic functionality likely will remain as described here, meaning that most of what you learn from reading this book will continue to benefit you as you begin to evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2012 in your own environment.
A major feature of this book is the inclusion of sidebars written by members of the Windows Server team, Microsoft Support engineers, Microsoft Consulting Services staff, and others who work at Microsoft.About the Authors
- Mitch Tulloch is a widely recognized expert on Windows administration and has been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status for his contributions supporting those who deploy and use Microsoft platforms, products, and solutions.
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications
- Windows Phone Development and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming