Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4
- Author(s) Alan Ezust and Paul Ezust
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1 edition (September 10, 2006), eBook (2009)
- Paperback 656 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131879057
- ISBN-13: 978-0131879058
- Share This:
This book is a complete tutorial and reference that assumes no previous knowledge of C, C++, objects, or patterns. You'll walk through every core concept, one step at a time, learning through an extensive collection of Qt 4.1-tested examples and exercises.
By the time you're done, you'll be creating multithreaded GUI applications that access databases and manipulate XML files - applications that run on platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X. Best of all, you'll be writing code that's efficient, reusable, and elegant.
- Learn objects fast: classes, inheritance, polymorphism, and more
- Master powerful design patterns
- Discover efficient high-level programming techniques using libraries, generics, and containers
- Build graphical applications using Qt widgets, models, and views
- Learn advanced techniques ranging from multithreading to reflective programming
- Use Qt's built-in classes for accessing MySQL data
- Includes a complete C++ language reference
Alan Ezust received his M.Sc in Computer Science from McGill, and has delivered courses on object oriented programming and APIs for over 15 years. He is an instructor and courseware developer at ics.com, leading provider of Trolltech-certified Qt training and services throughout North America.
Paul Ezust chairs Suffolk University's Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, and has taught computer science for nearly thirty years. He has done extensive consulting and contract programming.
- Software Design and Patterns
- The C++ Programming Language
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) Programming
- Embedded Systems
- An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4 (Alan Ezust, Paul Ezust)
- The Mirror Site (1) - Download Only