Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introduction to Embedded Systems - A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach, 2nd Edition
- Author(s) Edward Ashford Lee, Sanjit Arunkumar Seshia
- Publisher: The MIT Press; 2 edition (December 30, 2016)
- Hardcover 568 pages
- eBook PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262533812
- ISBN-13: 978-0262533812
- Share This:
This book is an introductory yet rigorous textbook for the future Internet of Things engineers. It provides a unified systems view of computing and the physical world that will be the foundation of the 21st-century Internet of Things revolution.
This book strives to identify and introduce the durable intellectual ideas of embedded systems as a technology and as a subject of study. The emphasis is on modeling, design, and analysis of cyber-physical systems, which integrate computing, networking, and physical processes.
It employs a bottom-up educational approach with an overall educational objective of allowing students to discover how the computer interacts with its environment through learning basic computer architecture, assembly language programming, as well as through an introduction to interfacing.
The book is intended for students at the advanced undergraduate level or the introductory graduate level, and for practicing engineers and computer scientists who wish to understand the engineering principles of embedded systems.
By taking A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach, the authors give students the integrated perspective they need to understand and design the computing systems that make our world function. No other book provides such a comprehensive introduction to embedded systems for real-time applications.About the Authors
- Edward A. Lee is the Robert S. Pepper Distinguished Professor and former chair of the Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (EECS) department at UC Berkeley.
- Sanjit A. Seshia is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Embedded Systems and Its Programming
- Microcontrollers Programming
- Software Design Patterns
- Electronic and Computer Engineering