Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introduction to Objective Caml Programming Language
- Author(s) Jason Hickey
- Publisher: California Institute of Technology (2008)
- Hardcover N/A
- eBook PDF, 284 pages, 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Objective Caml (OCaml) is a popular, expressive, high-performance dialect of ML developed by a research team at INRIA in France. This book presents a practical introduction and guide to the language, with topics ranging from how to write a program to the concepts and conventions that affect how affect how programs are developed in OCaml.
This book is intended for programmers, undergraduate and beginning graduate students with some experience programming in a procedural programming language like C or Java, or in some other functional programming language. Some knowledge of basic data structures like lists, stacks, and trees is assumed as well.About the Authors
- Objective Caml (OCaml) Programming Language
- ML and Standard ML (SML) Programming Language
- Functional Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages