Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
Introduction to Programming Through Game Development Using Microsoft Xna Game Studio
GIS Visualizer: You provide the data, we visualize them on 30+ maps - 100% Free!
- Title Introduction to Programming Through Game Development Using Microsoft Xna Game Studio
- Author(s) Rob Miles
- Publisher: Microsoft Press (August 1, 2009)
- Paperback 400 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735627134
- ISBN-13: 978-0735627130
- Share This:
Book DescriptionLearn the underlying skills and principles of software development - as you design and build your first games for Xbox 360, Windows, and Zune. Designed specifically for students with no computer science background, this curriculum teaches the fundamentals of C# programming and the XNA Game Studio framework. This is a print-on-demand text that provides curriculum for an introductory undergraduate computer science elective. Ancillaries for instructors are located on the Microsoft Faculty Connection. About the Authors
- Rob Miles has been teaching computer programming for more than 25 years. An expert on Visual C#® and a Microsoft® MVP for Device Application Development, Rob enjoys inspiring new and experienced programmers. As well as writing his own games, programs, and poetry, Rob has consulted on a wide range of commercial software projects.
- Computer and Video Game Development and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- C# Programming
- Introduction to Computer Programming
Resources and Links