Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Introduction to Soft Computing
- Authors Eva Volna
- Publisher: Bookboon (2013)
- Hardcover: N/A
- eBook: PDF (137 pages, 11.1 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-8740303919
- Share This:
This book gives an introduction to Soft Computing, which aims to exploit tolerance for imprecision, uncertainty, approximate reasoning, and partial truth in order to achieve close resemblance with human like decision making. Soft Computing is a new multidisciplinary field, to construct new generation of Artificial Intelligence, known as Computational Intelligence.About the Authors
- EVA VOLNA is an associate professor at the Department of Computer Science at University of Ostrava, Czech Republic. Her interests include artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, and cognitive science. She is an author of more than 50 papers in technical journals and proceedings of conferences.
- Theory of Computation and Computing
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming
- Mathematical Logic - Set Theory, Model Theory, Computability, etc
- Introduction to Computer Science