Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Is Parallel Programming Hard? If So, What Can You Do About It?
- Author(s) Paul E. McKenney
- Publisher: kernel.org (August 8, 2012)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 451 page, 4.90 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
The purpose of this book is to help you understand how to program shared-memory parallel machines without risking your sanity. By describing the algorithms and designs that have worked well in the past, we hope tohelp you avoid at least some of the pitfalls that have beset parallel projects. But you should think of this book as a foundation on which to build, rather than as a completed cathedral.About the Authors
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming - System and Applications
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computational Complexity