Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Leaflet Tips and Tricks: Interactive Maps with leaflet.js
- Author(s) Malcolm Maclean
- Publisher: Leanpub (2013)
- Paperback: ???
- eBook HTML, PDF (366 Pages), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
You will also learn how to add dynamic responsive features to your maps through the use of tiles, WMS, GeoJSON, custom markers with popups, interactive vector objects, and standard controls, as well as custom ones. Furthermore, preparing to deploy on mobile and using the location of the device will be explained in detail.
Everything you need to know about Leaflet to create great maps, from a basic slippy map to a colorful, animated, interactive, choropleth map, will be explained in this book.About the Authors
- Geographic Information System (GIS), Web Mapping
- Web Programming
- Web Design and Development
- Leaflet Tips and Tricks: Interactive Maps with leaflet.js (Malcolm Maclean)
- Book Homepage (PDF, ePub, Mobi, and Code Samples)