Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Learn C The Hard Way: A Clear and Direct Introduction To Modern C Programming
- Author(s) Zed A. Shaw
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional, 1 edition (August 24, 2015); eBook (Updated Continuously)
- Paperback 384 pages
- eBook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0321884922
- ISBN-13: 978-0321884923
- Share This:
In this book, you値l learn C by working through 52 brilliantly crafted exercises. Watch Zed Shaw痴 teaching video. Type his code precisely. (No copying and pasting!) Fix your mistakes. Watch the programs run. As you do, you値l learn what good modern C programs look like, how to think more effectively about code, and how to find and fix mistakes far more efficiently. Most importantly, you値l master rigorous defensive programming techniques, so you can use any language to create software that defends itself from malicious activity and defects.
Zed Shaw has perfected the world痴 best system for learning C. Follow it and you will succeed頬ust like the hundreds of thousands of programmers Zed has taught to date! You bring discipline, commitment, persistence, and experience with any programming language; the author supplies everything else.
It値l Be Hard At First. But Soon, You値l Just Get It泡nd That Will Feel Great!
This tutorial will reward you for every minute you put into it. Soon, you値l know one of the world痴 most powerful programming languages. You値l be a C programmer.
- Planning and attention to detail
- Setting up a C environment
- Basic syntax and idioms
- Compilation, make files, and linkers
- Operators, variables, and data types
- Program control
- Arrays and strings
- Functions, pointers, and structs
- Memory allocation
- I/O and files
- Data structures, including linked lists, sort, and search
- Stacks and queues
- Debugging, defensive coding, and automated testing
- Fixing stack overflows, illegal memory access, and more
- Zed Shaw is an avid guitar player, programmer, and writer whose books teach people all over the world how to write software. His books Learn Python the Hard Way and Learn Python the Hard Way have been read by millions of people around the world. His software has been used by many large and small companies. His essays are often quoted and read by members of many geek communities. An entertaining and lively writer, he will keep you laughing and make you think.
- The C and Objective-C Programming
- C++ Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages