Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Learn to Program with Visual Basic and .NET Gadgeteer
- Author(s) Sue Sentance, Steven Johnston, Steve Hodges, Jan Kučera, James Scott, Scarlet Schwiderski-Grosche
- Publisher: Microsoft Research (October 22, 2013)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- ebook PDF (125 pages, 3.6 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer is a really easy-to-use platform for creating new electronic devices using a wide variety of hardware modules and a powerful programming environment. Students with little or no electronics background can design and build devices that sense and react to their environments using components such as switches, displays, buzzers, motor controllers and more.
This book is intended for school students and others learning to program in Visual Basic. It assumes no prior knowledge of programming, electronics, Visual Basic or the Visual Studio environment. Programming concepts are introduced and explained throughout the book.About the Authors
- BASIC and Visual Basic Programming
- Electronics Circuit Design and Programming, Microcontrollers, PLC, VLSI, etc.
- Computer Programming
- Embedded Systems
- Mobile Devices Development and Programming