Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Learning Debian Gnu/Linux
- Author(s) Bill McCarty
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1st ed edition (October 8, 1999)
- Hardcover/Paperback: 360 pages
- eBook: HTML and PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565927052
- ISBN-13: 978-1565927056
- Share This:
Learning Debian GNU/Linux will guide any new user of Linux through the installing and use of Debian GNU/Linux, the entirely Open Source version of the Linux operating system. It demystifies Linux in terms familiar to Windows users and gives readers only what they need to start being successful users of Linux.
Learning Debian GNU/Linux takes the reader step by step through the process of installing and setting up a Debian system, and provides a thorough but gentle introduction to the basics of using Debian GNU/Linux.About the Authors
- Bill McCarty is associate professor of management information systems in the School of Business and Management of Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California, and was previously associate professor of computer science, in which capacity he taught for ten years in Azusa Pacific's Master of Applied Computer Science program. Bill holds a Ph.D. in the management of information systems from the Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California, and worked for 15 years as a software developer and manager.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories: