Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Learning to Program with Python
- Author(s) Richard L. Halterman
- Publisher: Southern Adventist University (November 13, 2011 )
- Paperback N/A
- eBook Online, PDF (283 pages, 3.74 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Learning to Program with Python
Richard L. Halterman
This book does not attempt to cover all the facets of the Python programming language. Experienced programmers should look elsewhere for books that cover Python in much more detail.
The focus here is on introducing programming techniques and developing good habits. To that end, our approach avoids some of the more esoteric features of Python and concentrates on the programming basics that transfer directly to other imperative programming languages such as Java, C#, and C++. We stick with the basics and explore more advanced features of Python only when necessary to handle the problem at hand.
The code in this book is based on Python 3About the Authors
- Richard L. Halterman is a professor of computer science and dean of the School of Computing at Southern Adventist University.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- Python Programming
- Computer Programming
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages