Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Linear Algebra as an Introduction to Abstract Mathematics
- Author(s) Isaiah Lankham, Bruno Nachtergaele, Anne Schilling
- Publisher: University of California, Davis (2015)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (256 pages, 1.0 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Based on lectures given at University of California, Davis, this text constitutes a substantial, abstract introduction to linear algebra.
This book aims to bridge the gap between the mainly computation-oriented lower division undergraduate classes and the abstract mathematics encountered in more advanced mathematics courses.About the Authors
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Number Theory