Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Linear Mathematics In Infinite Dimensions
- Author(s) Ulrich H. Gerlach
- Publisher: The Ohio State University (2010)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: B00DJUA5DK
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
The main focus of the book is on the mathematical framework that underlies linear systems arising in physics, engineering and applied mathematics. Roughly speaking, we are making a generalization from the theory of linear transformation on finite dimensional vector space to the theory of linear operators on infinite dimensional vector spaces as they occur in the context of homogeneous and inhomogeneous boundary value and initial value problems.About the Authors
- Ulrich H. Gerlach is a professor at Department of Mathematics, The Ohio State University.
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Calculus and Mathematical Analysis
- Applied Mathematics