Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title MPI: The Complete Reference
- Author(s) Marc Snir, Steve Otto, Steven Huss-Lederman, David Walker, Jack Dongarra
- Publisher: The MIT Press; 2 edition (September 28, 1998)
- Paperback: 800 pages
- eBook: Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262692163
- ISBN-13: 978-0262692168
- Share This:
Since its release in summer 1994, the Message Passing Interface (MPI) specification has become a standard for message-passing libraries for parallel computations. There exist more than a dozen implementations on a variety of computing platforms, from the IBM SP-2 supercomputer to PCs running Windows NT.About the Authors
- William Gropp is Associate Division Director and Senior Computer Scientist, MCS Division, at Argonne National Laboratory.
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computational Complexity
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics