Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Machine Learning Using C# Succinctly
- Author(s) James McCaffrey
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2014)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (148 pages, 2.11 MB) and Mobi
- Language: English
- ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
In Machine Learning Using C# Succinctly, you’ll learn several different approaches to applying machine learning to data analysis and prediction problems.
Author James McCaffrey demonstrates different clustering and classification techniques, and explains the many decisions that must be made during development that determine how effective these techniques can be. McCaffrey provides thorough examples of applying k-means clustering to group strictly numerical data, calculating category utility to cluster both qualitative and quantitative information, and even using neural network classification to predict the output of previously unseen data.About the Authors
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Logic Programming, Machine Learning, Expert Systems, etc.
- Data Analysis and Data Mining, Big Data
- C# Programming Language
- The C and Objective-C Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages
- Machine Learning Using C# Succinctly (James McCaffrey)
- Mobi (Kindle) Format
- Book Homepages (multiple formats, etc.)