Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Making Games with Python and Pygame
- Author(s) Albert Sweigart
- Publisher: CreateSpace (January 12, 2012)
- Paperback 366 pages
- eBook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469901730
- ISBN-13: 978-1469901732
- Share This:
This is a programming book that covers the Pygame game library for the Python programming language. Each chapter gives you the complete source code for a new game and teaches the programming concepts from these examples. The book is available under a Creative Commons license and can be downloaded in full for free from http://inventwithpython.com/pygame This book was written to be understandable by kids as young as 10 to 12 years old, although it is great for anyone of any age who has some familiarity with Python.About the Authors
- Albert Sweigart (but you can call him Al), is a software developer in San Francisco, California who enjoys bicycling, volunteering, haunting coffee shops, and making useful software. He is originally from Houston, Texas. He finally put his University of Texas at Austin computer science degree in a frame. He is an atheist, a cat person, and fears that he is losing brain cells over time. He laughs out loud when watching park squirrels, which makes people think heÕs a simpleton.
- Computer and Video Game Development and Programming
- Python Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages
- Special Topics